Lilo’s Tip: For a hint of Hawaii on your pizza, add some pineapple! Kids — and aliens — can use their favorite fruits to turn this dessert into a work of art.
Serving Size: 1 slice180 3g 4g 5g 28g 2
- 1 pound purchased pizza dough, or your favorite homemade recipe
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) package low-fat cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Assorted fruit (such as blueberries, banana slices, mandarin orange sections, seedless grapes, kiwi fruit slices, and strawberry halves)
How To Make It
- Heat the oven to 400ºF.
- Spread the dough in an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan. Brush on the butter and sprinkle on the 2 tablespoons of sugar. Bake the crust until it is golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes. Cool the crust on a wire rack.
- In a medium-size bowl, combine the frosting ingredients with a rubber spatula. Stir until smooth.
- Spread the frosting over the cooled crust. Gently press in the fruit.