It’s important to eat breakfast, especially when you get up early to go fishing with your faithful pup! Parents should supervise while using the blender, but encourage kids to measure out the ingredients and wash the berries.
Serving Size: 1/3 cup muesli with 1/4 cup berries270 5g 14g 11g 26g 1.5
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup whole nuts, such as almonds, walnuts, or pecans
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal (optional)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 1 cup fresh berries
How To Make It
- In a blender, combine the yogurt, oats, nuts, flaxseed meal, and maple syrup or honey.
- Blend until the oats and nuts are in small pieces (about 30 seconds), then divide the muesli among four bowls and top with the berries. Or blend 1/2 cup of berries with the muesli and garnish with the rest.