You can make an ordinary apple extraordinary with just a few simple steps! Plus, apples have a high soluble fiber content, which may help regulate blood sugar. What’s not to love?
Serving Size: 1 small apple77 4g 0g 0g 21g
- 1 small green apple
- 1 small red apple
How To Make It
- Wash and dry off apples.
- Push a heart-shaped cookie cutter into the side of the red apple and then carefully pull it out so that it leaves an imprint on the apple.
- Using a paring knife, carefully cut around the imprint so that the heart shape pops out of the apple easily.
- Repeat steps 1 through 3 with the green apple.
- Put the red heart-shaped cutout into the empty space on the green apple and the green heart-shaped cutout into the empty space on the red apple.
- Make as many apples as you need—in multiples of two, of course. Individually wrap the apples in plastic wrap to transport them.