This quinoa salad is so fresh and light, and it’s the perfect side dish to go with wonton taco cups. If your kids haven’t tried quinoa before, this is a great first recipe to introduce it to them.
Serving Size: ½ cup82 2.5g 1g 4g 15g
- 1 cup quinoa
- ½ cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Roma tomato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup frozen corn
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
How To Make It
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Serve immediately or chill in the refrigerator.