This campfire dessert is so easy to make and absolutely delicious! Heated over an open fire, the fresh berries cook down into the “jelly” part of the PB&J. Meanwhile, the chocolate chips and marshmallows melt into s’more-like goodness. The finished product is a tasty twist on the typical camping treat — and the addition of fresh berries and peanut butter makes it just a bit healthier too.
- 4 waffle-cone ice cream bowls
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- ¼ cup diced strawberries
- ¼ cup raspberries
- ¼ cup diced blackberries
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
How To Make It
- Using a spoon or knife, spread 1½ tablespoons peanut butter on the sides and bottom of each waffle bowl.
- Top each bowl with ¼ cup mixed berries, 1 tablespoon marshmallows, and ½ tablespoon chocolate chips.
- Wrap each bowl individually in aluminum foil and place on a hot grill or over a campfire. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes or until the marshmallows and chocolate have melted and the berries have taken on a jelly-like consistency. Remove from heat and carefully open foil with oven mitts. Let cool slightly until safe to eat.