Serving Size: 4 chicken strips and ¼ cup marinara sauce180 1g 4.5g 28g 5g 1 Calories From Fat 40 Saturated Fat 1.5g Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 65mg Sodium 170mg Sugars 0g
- 4 4-ounce skinless chicken breasts
- ⅓ cup fresh whole-wheat bread crumbs
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon water
- Olive oil spray
- 2 cups homemade marinara sauce
How To Make It
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Spray baking sheet with olive oil spray.
- Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan and cayenne pepper in a plastic bag.
- Cut each chicken breast into three to four strips.
- Combine egg whites with 1 tablespoon water.
- Dip chicken strips in egg white mixture, then shake in Parmesan mixture, and place on baking sheet. Do not crowd.
- Spray breaded chicken with olive oil spray.
- Bake for 20 minutes until browned and crispy. Serve with ½ cup homemade marinara sauce.