You can’t help but fall in love with these adorable, bite-sized tomato hearts—especially when they’re dunked in a yummy, two-ingredient veggie dip.
Serving Size: 2 hearts (about 1.5 plum tomatoes) and 2 tablespoons dip38 1g 0g 4g 6g
- 40 cherry or plum tomatoes (oval-shaped tomatoes work best)
- 1 16-ounce container plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 packet ranch dressing dip mix
How To Make It
- Sort through your tomatoes, pairing together tomatoes that are similar in shape and size.
- Cut off the bottom of each tomato at an approximately 45-degree angle and reserve for another use (like a salad for lunch today).
- Place the cut sides of two large pieces of tomato together to make a heart, then thread a decorative toothpick through the two halves at an angle. Repeat with the remaining tomatoes.
- Combine ranch dressing dip mix with yogurt and chill at least 1 hour before serving with tomato hearts.