Savory and sweet, this healthy trail mix recipe is the perfect classroom treat for autumn-themed celebrations. Separate servings into plastic baggies for easier munching at snack time.
–Erin Palinski-Wade, R.D., C.D.E., L.D.N., author, certified diabetes educator, and registered dietitian in private practice in New Jersey.
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3 cups air-popped popcorn
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds (shells removed)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Olive oil spray
How To Make It
- Stir together cranberries, sunflower seeds, and popcorn.
- Lightly mist mixture with olive oil spray, then top with a sprinkling of cinnamon.