Serving Size: 1/4 cup185 2g 3.5g 5g 36g Carbohydrate Exchanges 2 Fat Exchanges 1 Calories From Fat 30 Saturated Fat 1.4g Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 5mg Sodium 245mg Sugars 15g Sugar Alcohols 11g
- 12 sugar-free chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 package (8 ounces) nonfat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup non-caloric sweetener (like Splenda<sup>®</sup>)
- 1 can (15 ounces) pureed pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat whipped topping
- 24 sugar-free gummy worms
How To Make It
- In a food processor, process the cookies to form fine crumbs and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sweetener until creamy. Add the pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice, and mix well. Fold in the whipped topping. Spoon the mousse evenly among 8 dessert dishes.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the cookie crumbs over each mousse. Decorate with gummy worms.