Combine your St. Patty’s Day festivities with a geography lesson—your little leprechauns will be more likely to remember Ireland’s tricolor flag when they can munch on it! This recipe is a great way to work more vegetables (rather than more green food coloring) into your celebration.
- 2 8-ounce cans crescent roll dough
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup broccoli florets, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup cauliflower, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup shredded carrots
How To Make It
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Unroll both cans of crescent roll dough and place on an ungreased baking sheet. Using your fingers, spread the dough to the edges of the baking sheet and slightly up the sides. Firmly press the perforations in the dough to seal them.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until the dough is golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool completely (about 30 minutes).
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, dill, and garlic powder until smooth. Spread the mixture evenly over the cooled crust.
- Top 1/3 of the pizza with broccoli, 1/3 with cauliflower, and 1/3 with shredded carrots, creating the Irish flag.
- Cut into 32 rectangular slices and serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.