Serving Size: 10 chips and 1 tablespoon dip180 5g 7g 4.5g 23g 1.5
- 2 ripe Hass avocados
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 1 pinch salt
- Cooking spray (for pan and tortilla chips)
- 14 whole-wheat tortillas
How To Make It
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Cut the tortillas into spooky shapes like ghosts and witches' brooms with a cookie cutter, or use a small knife or pizza cutter to make your own shapes (each tortilla should make about 10 2" x 2" chips).
- Coat a cookie sheet with a two-second spray of cooking spray; place tortilla shapes on cookie sheet and spray them quickly with cooking spray. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cut the avocados in half; spoon the flesh into a bowl and discard the pit.
- Mash the avocado with a fork until chunky; add chopped onion and 1 pinch of salt.
- Serve as a dip with the tortilla chips.