When you’re outdoors all day long, it’s easy to work up an appetite! Young members of the tribe will love digging their hands into the dough and rolling it into balls.
Serving Size: 1 ball133 2g 6g 3g 16g 1
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup honey
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped nuts of your choice
- ½ cup dried fruit of your choice
How To Make It
- Mix together 1 cup peanut butter and 1 cup honey until smooth. Gradually add in 3 cups of old-fashioned oats and ½ cup ground flaxseed. Add 1 cup chocolate chips and 1 cup any combination of nuts and soft dried fruit (try ½ cup coarsely chopped peanuts and ¼ cup each of raisins and dried cranberries) and mix gently in your stand mixer or smush together by hand.
- Roll into Ping-Pong–size balls and, for maximum presentation value, put in paper mini muffin cups. You can eat them right away, but they'll be less sticky after a night in the fridge. They freeze well too, layered on wax paper in an airtight container.