These potatoes are a great part of a hearty meal, perfect after a long day of riding and dragon slaying. Young heroes will have fun dipping the potato wedges in the egg and flour mixture.
Serving Size: 12 wedges261 3g 8g 8g 39g 2 1/2
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon celery salt
- ½ teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 large eggs
- 4 medium potatoes, scrubbed and rinsed but not peeled
- Canola cooking spray
How To Make It
- Heat the oven to 450°F. Coat a baking sheet with a tablespoon of canola oil.
- With a fork or whisk, mix the flour, garlic powder, salt, pepper, celery salt, and seasoning salt in a shallow dish and set aside. Crack the eggs into a small bowl and beat with a fork.
- Cut the potatoes into ½-inch-thick wedges. Dip each wedge into the beaten eggs, then the flour mixture, making sure it is well coated. Place the coated wedges on the prepared baking sheet and let them sit 10 to 15 minutes.
- Coat the tops of the potato wedges generously with canola cooking spray. Bake in the center of the oven until golden brown (15 to 18 minutes), flipping after 10 minutes.