Expecting guests with diabetes at your next soiree? Let them enjoy a little more socializing and a little less guestimating (pun clearly intended) by posting carb counts for the dishes you serve. Choose your favorite design below and print out a set of these cute labels to use at your holiday party buffet or any gathering where kids (or adults!) with diabetes are on the invite list.
Wish the treats were labeled at every party your child attends? Share these labels with your friends!
What You'll Need
- Printable carb-count party labels:
- <a href="/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/carb-count-party-labels-design-1.pdf">Design 1</a>
- <a href="/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/carb-count-party-labels-design-2.pdf">Design 2</a>
- <a href="/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/carb-count-party-labels-design-3.pdf">Design 3</a>
- Toothpicks or craft sticks (optional)
How To Make It
Print out the label sheet of your choice, cut out the labels, and fold each one in half.
Write in the name of a dish, the number of carb grams per serving it contains, and the serving size.
Set the label in front of the dish. Or, paste the folded label over the top of a toothpick (or craft stick) and insert the bottom of the toothpick into the dish.