These low-carb, gluten-free bars are the portable version of pumpkin pie, for all your please-bring-an-app-or-dessert needs!
Serving Size: 1 bar (not including whipped cream)180 .4g 17g 5.2g 2.4g
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup non-caloric granular sugar substitute
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup non-caloric confectioners’ sugar substitute
- Whipped cream (optional)
How To Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line the bottom and sides of a 9x13 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer (you can also use a hand mixer) combine cream cheese and granular sugar substitute. Beat on medium-low until smooth and airy.
- Add eggs, one at a time. Beat until cream cheese mixture is thoroughly combined and fluffy; 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour half of cream cheese mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan. Spread out evenly, ensuring the entire bottom of the pan is covered.
- To the remaining cream cheese mixture, add pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Beat until smooth.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture over the cream cheese mixture in the pan. You may want to spoon small amounts at a time, to prevent the two layers from combining. Use a spatula to spread the top layer evenly.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until set and the center no longer jiggles when you shake the pan. Let cool for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, add sour cream and confectioners’ sugar substitute; stir until combined. Pour evenly over the pumpkin layer. Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely, then refrigerate overnight. Slice into 12 even bars. Top with whipped cream, if desired.