Serving Size: 4 chicken strips and ¼ cup marinara sauce
- Calories: 180
- Fiber: 1g
- Total Fat: 4.5g
- Protein: 28g
- Total Carbohydrate: 5g
Dietary Info Facts
- Calories From Fat : 40
- Saturated Fat : 1.5g
- Trans Fat : 0g
- Cholesterol : 65mg
- Sodium : 170mg
- Sugars : 0g
How To Make It
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Spray baking sheet with olive oil spray.
- Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan and cayenne pepper in a plastic bag.
- Cut each chicken breast into three to four strips.
- Combine egg whites with 1 tablespoon water.
- Dip chicken strips in egg white mixture, then shake in Parmesan mixture, and place on baking sheet. Do not crowd.
- Spray breaded chicken with olive oil spray.
- Bake for 20 minutes until browned and crispy. Serve with ½ cup homemade marinara sauce.
Disclaimer: The experiences and suggestions recounted in these articles are not intended as medical advice, and they are not necessarily the "typical" experiences of families with a child who has type 1 diabetes. These situations are unique to the families depicted. Families should check with their healthcare professionals regarding the treatment of type 1 diabetes and the frequency of blood glucose monitoring.