Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 185
- Fiber: 2g
- Total Fat: 3.5g
- Protein: 5g
- Total Carbohydrate: 36g
Dietary Info Facts
- Carbohydrate Exchanges: 2
- Fat Exchanges: 1
- Calories From Fat: 30
- Saturated Fat: 1.4g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium : 245mg
- Sugars : 15g
- Sugar Alcohols: 11g
- 12 sugar-free chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 package (8 ounces) nonfat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup non-caloric sweetener (like Splenda®)
- 1 can (15 ounces) pureed pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat whipped topping
- 24 sugar-free gummy worms
How To Make It
- In a food processor, process the cookies to form fine crumbs and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sweetener until creamy. Add the pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice, and mix well. Fold in the whipped topping. Spoon the mousse evenly among 8 dessert dishes.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the cookie crumbs over each mousse. Decorate with gummy worms.
Disclaimer: The experiences and suggestions recounted in these articles are not intended as medical advice, and they are not necessarily the "typical" experiences of families with a child who has type 1 diabetes. These situations are unique to the families depicted. Families should check with their healthcare professionals regarding the treatment of type 1 diabetes and the frequency of blood glucose monitoring.