Spread this frosting on the perfect batch-and-freeze cupcakes and send to your child’s school for classroom birthday parties.
Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 18
- Fiber: 0g
- Total Fat: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- Total Carbohydrate: 3g
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package sugar-free, fat-free instant vanilla or chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) tub sugar-free whipped topping, thawed
How To Make It
- Using a hand whisk or a whisk attachment on an electric mixer, whisk together pudding mix, milk and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread approximately 2 tablespoons frosting onto each completely cooled cupcake.
Disclaimer: The experiences and suggestions recounted in these articles are not intended as medical advice, and they are not necessarily the "typical" experiences of families with a child who has type 1 diabetes. These situations are unique to the families depicted. Families should check with their healthcare professionals regarding the treatment of type 1 diabetes and the frequency of blood glucose monitoring.