Wait till you see how easy it is to make homemade tortilla chips! Just grab a shamrock cookie cutter and a spinach tortilla, and you’ll have these adorable St. Patty’s Day chips done in less than 10 minutes. Serve with guacamole or cheese sauce (as a “pot of gold”) for dipping.
- 4 large spinach herb wraps or tortillas
- nonstick cooking spray
- salt, to taste
- cheese dip or guacamole, optional
How To Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Using a clover-shaped cookie cutter, cut shamrocks out of each tortilla. Try to make your cuts as close to the edge as possible so there are minimal scraps left over; you should be able to get about 9 shamrocks out of each tortilla.
- Arrange the shamrocks in a single layer on a baking sheet. Spray them lightly with nonstick cooking spray and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Serve with guacamole or cheese dip.