These bite-size tacos are the perfect way to spice up your kiddo’s lunch and get you both out of the sandwich rut. Letting the kids pick their own favorite taco toppings makes them even more fun.
My kids enjoy these at room temperature, but if your child will only eat them warm, just send them in a thermos that’s been preheated.
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- Toppings of choice (such as shredded lettuce, salsa, shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, avocado, cilantro, etc.)
How To Make It
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cook ground beef in a skillet over medium heat. Drain grease. Stir in taco seasoning.
- Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Gently push one wonton wrapper into each muffin cup. Add a second wonton wrapper on top of each cup, rotated slightly, so that the edges of both wonton wrappers show.
- Distribute ground beef mixture evenly between the twelve cups.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden and crisp.
- Top with taco toppings of choice.