Make a healthy (and gruesome!) version of a kid-favorite meal with these zucchini pizzas made to look like bloodshot zombie eyes. They’ve got all the flavor of your favorite pie minus the crust, in a perfectly bite-sized portion.
- 1 small zucchini
- ¼ cup pizza sauce
- ½ cup shredded pizza blend cheese
- 12 mini pepperoni slices
- 12 black olives
How To Make It
- Preheat broiler on high.
- Slice the zucchini into 12 ¼-inch-thick slices.
- Place zucchini slices on a baking sheet.
- Evenly distribute pizza sauce and cheese between the 12 slices, then top each with 1 mini pepperoni slice and 1 black olive.
- Place baking sheet in the oven and broil for 2 to 4 minutes, watching closely to prevent burning.