These delicious, protein-packed cookies have become a lunchbox staple for my son over the years. They’re the perfect dessert to top off your kiddo’s lunch without setting off a blood sugar seesaw.
Serving Size: 1 cookie88 1g 7g 3g 4g
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup zero-calorie sugar substitute
- Sea salt, for sprinkling on top (optional)
How To Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together until smooth.
- Scoop the dough with a spoon and roll into 18 evenly sized balls. Arrange on a cookie sheet, 1 inch apart.
- Use a fork to slightly flatten and make a crisscross pattern on the tops of the cookies.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until edges start to brown. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Let cookies cool for 2 minutes before transferring to a plate.