Serving Size: 1½ cups180 1g 3.5g 14g 24g 2 Calories From Fat 30 Saturated Fat 0.5g Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 20mg Sodium 650mg Sugars 1g
- 4 ounces soba noodles
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 15-ounce can reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons chopped ginger
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon garlic chili sauce
- 4 ounces cooked chicken breast, diced
- ¾ cup shredded carrot
- 1 baby bok choy, sliced thin
- 1 green onion, sliced thin
- 1 to 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped (optional)
How To Make It
- Cook noodles until just tender (do not overcook). Drain and toss with sesame oil. Set aside (may be cooked two hours before serving).
- Heat broth in a large stock pot until boiling.
- Add soy sauce, ginger, garlic and chili sauce, stir, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add cooked noodles, diced chicken, carrots, bok choy and green onions. Remove from heat immediately.