While these tasty morsels aren’t overloaded with carbohydrates, sometimes the more important factor in a treat for our family is to be able to accurately count the carbohydrates so that our bolus can be as accurate as possible. The bite-size servings and use of labeled ingredients for these little babies help a lot on that front. They’re also so delectable that you’d never imagine how quickly they come together.
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar-free whipped topping, plus more for garnish
- 1 banana, mashed
- ½ banana, sliced into 15 pieces
- 1 (0.9-ounce) box sugar-free banana cream instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 15 vanilla wafer cookies
- 15 mini size vanilla wafer cookies
How To Make It
- In a small bowl, mix together softened cream cheese, whipped topping, and mashed banana. Set aside.
- Whisk together pudding and milk until the mixture becomes thick. Add the pudding mixture to the cream cheese mixture and stir well.
- Line 15 cups of a mini muffin tin with mini baking cup liners. Add a regular size wafer cookie (flat side down) to the bottom of each cup liner.
- Divide pudding mixture evenly between the cups, approximately 2 tablespoons per cup.
- Garnish each cup with a teaspoon of whipped topping, a slice of banana, and a mini vanilla wafer cookie.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.