Peanut butter and honey add an interesting new element to this slightly healthier twist on traditional rice cereal bars.
Serving Size: 1 bar (not including chocolate chips)187 1g 7g 4g 30g
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups brown rice cereal
- Sugar-free or regular chocolate chips (optional)
How To Make It
- Line an 8x8-inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, gently bring the honey to a boil for 1 minute.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the peanut butter, salt, and vanilla. Mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Place the cereal in a separate bowl. Pour the peanut butter mixture over the top and stir until the cereal is well coated.
- Using a buttered spatula or a spoon, evenly press mixture into the prepared pan.
- Allow the bars to completely cool before cutting into 9 equal squares.