More ideas for Valentine’s Day Treats
Serving Size: ½ cup ice cream, 1 tablespoon sauce, 5 raspberries, 1 tablespoon fat-free whipped topping
- Calories: 145
- Fiber: 6g
- Total Fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 4g
- Total Carbohydrate: 36g
Dietary Info Facts
- Saturated Fat: 0.2g
- Trans fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 60mg
- Sugars: 23g
- ¼ cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons Dutch process cocoa
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cup fat-free chocolate ice cream
- 10 fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons fat-free whipped topping
How To Make It
- Make chocolate sauce by combining the sugar and cocoa in a small saucepan. Whisk well. Slowly add in the water and combine until smooth. Bring to a boil, lower the heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
- For each serving, place a cup of ice cream in a dessert dish. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the sauce. Top with 5 raspberries and 1 tablespoon of the whipped topping.
Disclaimer: The experiences and suggestions recounted in these articles are not intended as medical advice, and they are not necessarily the "typical" experiences of families with a child who has type 1 diabetes. These situations are unique to the families depicted. Families should check with their healthcare professionals regarding the treatment of type 1 diabetes and the frequency of blood glucose monitoring.