Who doesn’t love a good root beer float? With this recipe you get all that classic flavor on a stick — with a fraction of the carbs.
Serving Size: 1 frozen pop63 1g 5.5g 1g 3.5g
- 12 ounces diet root beer, flat (leave on the counter with the cap off for a few hours)
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup light, sugar-free vanilla ice cream (such as Halo Top Vanilla Bean)
How To Make It
- In a medium bowl mix together root beer, heavy cream, and vanilla.
- Fill the bottoms of four pop molds with 2 tablespoons ice cream each.
- Pour root beer mixture into the molds over the ice cream until ¾ of the way full.
- Freeze for about 1 hour, then insert a craft stick ¾ of the way into the center of each mold.
- Freeze for an additional 3 to 4 hours. When ready to serve, remove pops from the molds by running each mold under warm water for a few seconds to loosen.